The Minecrafters is a comic written by ASGTerra from 2011 until current. The comic is about a group of Minecraft players who have to overcome many obstacles created by a range of villains. Each season has a different goal, and some characters change side through their journey. There are currently 81 episodes Across 6 Seasons, and so far a total of 17 Characters have been in the series. It also has 2 spinoff series; Overlord Chronicles and The Minecrafters: The Aftermath
- This comic takes place in the same universe as The MC Story, written by ASG's brother.
- The first episode was written as a one-off, but eventually turned into an entire series.
- Season one is the most true to the original game, where as other seasons have a lot of content not possible in vanilla Minecraft.
- Season 5 is a prequel to Season 4, and explains the events that happened between Season 3 and 4, Season 5 also has a sequel episode set right after the end of Season 4
- From Season 4 Episode 4, the art style improved due to the writer taking a long break from the series.
- The Minecrafters used to have 2 standalone episodes (The Prequel and The Sequel ), But the former was renamed to Prologue and merged into Season 1, while the latter was simply merged into Season 5.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.